RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND PRODUCT RETURNS
- Except where the exceptions listed below (see F.) apply, the consumer has a 14-day time limit to withdraw from the distance or off-premises contract, without giving any reasons and at no charge other than those provided for see below, under C and D)
- Without prejudice to Article 3f, the withdrawal period provided for in paragraph 1 of this Article shall expire 14 calendar days for sales contracts from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier, acquires the physical possession of the goods or:
i) from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him other than the carrier acquires the physical possession of the last good in the case of many goods ordered by the consumer with an order and delivered separately,
ii) from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him or her, other than the carrier, acquires the physical possession of the last batch or the last item in the case of delivery of goods consisting of several lots,
iii) from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires the physical possession of the first good in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods within a specified period of time
- The contracting parties may, if they wish, perform their contractual obligations during the withdrawal period.
Α. Exercise of a right of withdrawal
- Before the expiry of the withdrawal period, the consumer shall inform the supplier of his decision to withdraw from the contract. To this end, the consumer may:
a) either to use the template for withdrawal form set out here
b) make any other clear statement stating its decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The consumer has made use of the right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned deadline if the Notice on the exercise of the right of withdrawal is sent by the consumer before the expiry of the time limit.
- The supplier may, in addition to the possibilities referred to in paragraph 1, provide the consumer with the option of completing and submitting electronically either the template of withdrawal form given here or any other clear statement on the supplier's website. In such cases, the supplier shall without delay notify the consumer of a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal on a durable medium.
- The consumer bears the burden of proving that he has exercised the right of withdrawal under this Article.
Β. Results of the withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal terminates the obligations of the parties:
a) to execute the distance or off - premises contract or
b) to enter into a distance or off-premises contract where the consumer has made an offer.
C. Obligations of the supplier in case of withdrawal
- The supplier shall reimburse any payment received from the consumer including, where applicable, delivery costs without undue delay and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which he was informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract.
The supplier shall make the refund referred to in the first subparagraph using the same means of payment as those used by the consumer for the original transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and on condition that the consumer does not bear the cost of the refund of the money.
- By way of derogation from the above, the supplier is not required to reimburse additional delivery costs if the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the supplier.
- Unless the vendor offered to receive the goods himself, in respect of the sales contracts, the supplier may withhold the reimbursement until the goods have been returned or until the consumer has provided evidence that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the it happens first.
D. Obligations of the consumer in case of withdrawal
- Unless the supplier has offered to receive the goods himself, the consumer shall return the goods or transfer them to the supplier or to a person authorized by the supplier to receive the goods without undue delay and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which has notified the supplier of his decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends the goods back before the 14-calendar day deadline.
The consumer only bears the direct cost of returning the goods unless the supplier has agreed to bear the cost himself, or if the supplier has failed to inform the consumer that the consumer has to bear it.
In the case of off-premises contracts, provided that the goods have been delivered to the consumer's home at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the supplier collects at his own expense the goods in the case of goods which by their nature can not normally be returned by post.
- The consumer is liable for any reduction in the value of the goods only as a result of the management of the goods other than that necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods. The consumer is not in any way responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods when the supplier has not given notice of the right of withdrawal.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after he has already filed an application in accordance with the above, the consumer has to pay the supplier, as compared to the full coverage of the contract, an amount commensurate with the supply made until the consumer has informed the supplier that will exercise the right of withdrawal. The amount that the consumer has to pay to the supplier is calculated on the basis of the total price agreed in the contract. If the total price is excessive, the relevant amount should be calculated based on the market value of the provided.
- Unless otherwise stated, the consumer will not be held responsible if he exercises his right of withdrawal.
Ε. Consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal on linked contracts
- Without prejudice to Article 15 of Joint Ministerial Decision Z1-699 / 2010 (B 917) "For the adaptation of Greek legislation to Directive 2008/48 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2008 on consumer credit agreements and repealing Council Directive 87/102 / EEC", if the consumer exercises his right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract as set out above, any linked contracts automatically expire, at no cost to the consumer, except as provided above.
F. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal referred to above for distance and off-premises contracts does not apply in the following cases:
a) service contracts after full service if the execution commenced with the prior express consent of the consumer and by his acknowledgment that he would lose his right of withdrawal once the contract has been fully executed by the supplier
b) the supply of goods or the provision of services the price of which is subject to fluctuations in the money market which the supplier can not control and which may occur within the withdrawal period
c) the supply of goods manufactured according to consumer specifications or clearly personalized
d) the supply of goods which may be altered or expire soon
e) the supply of sealed or non-proprietary goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery
f) the supply of goods which, by virtue of their nature, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements
G. Failure to inform about the right of withdrawal
- If the supplier has not provided the consumer with the right of withdrawal information as required, the withdrawal period shall expire 12 months after the end of the initial withdrawal period as defined above.
- If the supplier has provided the consumer with the information referred to above, the withdrawal period shall expire 14 calendar days from the day the consumer receives the information.
NOTE: If recurring refunds are found to be withdrawn from the contract or if optikon.gr, at its absolute discretion, considers that the customer abuses the right of withdrawal or acts in bad faith reserves the right to refuse the return of the product even if the above terms and conditions are met.
II. PRODUCT REFUNDS IN CASE OF OUR RELIABILITY
In cases where the products you ordered have exceeded the expiration date. In any case of selling a wrong product, that is, in the case of delivery of a product other than that ordered or in excess of the quantity ordered, with proven fault of optikon.gr. In any case a product of poor or defective quality with proven fault of optikon.gr. In any case, the product at the time of delivery is packed so damaged (totally or for the most part) that it affects / influences its use / consumption. In cases where there was a problem - a defect in the product.
In the above cases, after receiving the product, the customer must return it within 14 calendar days of receipt. In any case, the products must be returned to the condition received by the customer, complete, undamaged and packed together with all the documents and original purchase documents. In the event that the refund does not occur within the above period or does not meet any of the requirements, optikon.gr may not accept any refund and replacement.
Provided that the conditions are met and a product refund is accepted, the consumer is entitled to receive a credit note of equal value for the purchase of another product(s), or to take back cash if the purchase was made in cash. If the purchase was made by credit card, the transaction will be canceled and the credit card will be updated accordingly.
NOTICE: Before returning the product, you must contact us to let us know either by phone or via email at email@example.com or by calling 2651 024803.
Process & Way of Return
In our natural store: In this case you can come to our store and one of our representatives will check the condition of the product and will serve you. If you wish to change the product with another, we would advise you to contact our store earlier in order to confirm the availability of the new product. Send product: In this case you can send us the product by following the procedure below. First you pack the product(s) into the box where you received your order. On the packaging you place a document telling us how you want us to solve the financial issue if the product is judged to be able to return or the new product you want to ship to us in the event of a change and then send the package through the courier agency from which you received your order.
In the event of optikon.gr's fault, the cost of return is borne by optikon.gr and the customer can choose if he wants his money back, a credit note of equal value for buying another product or re-sending the order.
Moreover, in this case, the product is picked up from your home by our shipping company.
Optikon.gr reserves the right to revoke or modify its return policy by publishing the relevant new terms and conditions on its site.
If the product violates the refund terms and is considered unsuitable for return, then it will be returned to the customer. Transportation will be charged to him.